Seeing as we have completed successfully the construction of the first 25 boreholes Sustain for Life is happy to be able to provide safe drinking water to more villagers in rural Burkina Faso.
Building a further 25 boreholes will:
- compensate the inadequacy of drinking water points
- diminish the loss of time in the search for drinking water by women
- compensate for the lack of access to drinking water by some communities
- minimize conflicts between breeders and farmers
- create Income Generation Activities through the proceeds of the sale of water